KershawHealth, in partnership with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC), will be providing FREE Community COVID-19 testing every Tuesday and Thursday during the month of August at 124 Battleship Road, Camden, SC 29020 from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
At the testing sites:
- Participants will be tested for active COVID-19 infections.
- A doctor’s order is not needed.
- No appointment is needed.
- Allow 7-10 days to receive results in the mail.
- All results are mailed to the address given at the time of testing.
- Everyone tested will receive follow-up information about test results – whether positive or negative – from providers at KershawHealth.
- Everyone will get tips on isolating at home if sick, caring for themselves and seeking more help if symptoms worsen.
- KershawHealth and its affiliated physician network will not have access to results from community testing event.
Please note: Our site may close early if we reach full testing numbers. We urge you to choose another location to make sure you get tested. To find other sites, visit https://www.scdhec.gov/infectious-diseases/viruses/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-mobile-pop-clinics.