Hospice Care Plan
We'll partner with you, your physician, and family members to develop a coordinated care plan that meets all your needs. This plan will include:
- Bereavement care
- Personal care and comfort
- Physical care
- Psychosocial and social needs
- Spiritual needs
- Registered nurse on-call 24/7
- Home care aides
- Spiritual support and pastoral care
- Licensed family support counselor
- Pharmacist support
- Specially trained Hospice volunteers
- Bereavement support group
- Camp Butterfly for children age 9-12
Levels of Hospice Care
KershawHealth Hospice offers many different combinations of care designed to provide just the support you need.
- Home Care: Care provided intermittently by hospice team members in the home or in a nursing care facility.
- Inpatient Respite Care: Up to 5 days of respite care at a contractual nursing care facility used to give the family/caregiver a rest.
- General Inpatient Care: Care given at a contractual facility for patients who need acute pain control and/or symptom management.
- Continuous Home Care: Crisis care requiring more than eight hours of Hospice staff care each day.