Make KershawHealth Your Next Nursing Opportunity
Great Jobs. Great location. A great home for great nurses.
At KershawHealth, we know nurses are critical to our success. Here, you'll find a strong team of professionals committed to providing outstanding clinical care paired with exceptional customer service. You'll find colleagues energized by the challenges of nursing and strengthened by a strong sense of teamwork. You'll find a home.
You'll also find a great community. One where families thrive, housing is affordable, and schools are excellent; where there's a vibrant arts community and recreational opportunities abound. Located in central South Carolina, Kershaw County is a short drive to both the mountains and the coast. Entertainment, shopping, and dining of all types are found in downtown Camden and next door in Columbia, while getaways to Charlotte and Charleston make long weekends special.
A higher quality of healthcare… a higher quality of life.
Life at KershawHealth in Kershaw County means:
- Affordable living in metro Columbia's suburbs, complete with Camden's blossoming Broad Street corridor
- Great schools and plenty of opportunities for established and growing families
- Beautiful outdoor areas throughout the county, including scenic Lake Wateree
- Just a short drive to South Carolina's mountains (Greenville-Spartanburg-Asheville, NC) and the coast (Charleston-Myrtle Beach)
- World-class equestrian facilities
Don't want to move? KershawHealth is an easy commute from Columbia, Rock Hill, Florence, or Lancaster.
If you're looking for a career opportunity in nursing, take a look at KershawHealth - we're convinced you'll be excited by what you find.
Take a look at available nursing positions by searching our job database here. Once there, it's easy to complete the online application process for a specific position.
Current licensure as an RN in South Carolina is required. ACLS or PALS depending upon unit assigned.